Thursday, January 18, 2007

So Much to Knit, So Little Time

I haven't been able to do much knitting (or blogging) in the past few days because I have been working a lot. I work 12hr shifts and I live 45 minutes from the hospital so on the days I work I do little other than drive, work, and sleep.
I have been looking around for what I want to cast on next. One thing I have in mind is the Diamond Lace Cardigan from Knit Picks. I think this would be a nice option because it would be perfect for spring weather and that is about when I would finish it. I also came across a very cool site with TONS of free patterns. It is called garnstudio. I didn't spend a lot of time yesterday looking at it. I just know there were at least a hundred free patterns. I spend so much time looking at things I could knit. Ugh! I probably spend as much time looking for more things to knit as I do actually knitting!
I do spend a lot of time looking for bigger projects but for a smaller project I am really loving socks. They are so portable. I can take the socks I am working on anywhere I go. I must confess that I am a little ADD with my sock knitting. I have three different pairs started. I just love sock yarn. Once I get it I can't wait to see what it is going to look like when it is knit up. Oh well, I guess it is all about the process.

No comments: